(SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FULL INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS OF POTATO NUGGETS OR CLICK THE JUMP TO RECIPE AT THE TOP.)
Guys, I am always down for Potato recipes. well, everyone in my house loves any recipes related to potatoes, so it’s a staple in my kitchen and I am ALWAYS down for potato recipes. Today I’m sharing a very super easy recipe of the potatoes (Oh hello Carbs). Potato nuggets is a perfect, easy potato snacks recipe and let me tell you this would be the perfect addition to your evening snacks.
This recipe is super easy but But there’s a little more to making potato nuggets than just adding them in hot oil. One of the most important thing while making this dish was cutting the dough evenly because the potatoes take the longest to cook. hence, evenly cutting is important.
Tips and Tricks
- Use Yellow potatoes only.
- When boiling potatoes, always place them in cold water with a sprinkling of salt and then bring up to a boil.
- Store the boiled potatoes in the refrigerator for some time before grating.
- You can store the dough in the refrigerator for 1 month, to have delicious potato nuggets anytime. (this helps you to save time)
- Don’t add garlic paste as it will ruin the taste.
- If your dough becomes a little sticky, add cornflour or breadcrumbs. this will get rid of the stickiness.
MY LATEST RECIPES
Potato Nuggets Recipe
- 2 Big boiled potato
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 8-10 Grated Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
Peel and Grate the potatoes in a bowl. Afterwards, add grated 8-10 garlic, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, 1 tsp pizza seasoning, salt as required, 4 tbsp cornflour and 1/2 cup Bread crumbs. mix everything very well. Refrigerate the potato nuggets mixture for 30 mins.
Take out the Potato nuggets mixture from refrigerator. Sprinkle some cornflour on your work station and roll the dough as a long rope. Make sure it doesn’t stick on your station. cut the dough into evenly sized pieces and give it a cylindrical shape.
Heat oil in a kadhai and the flame should be high. gently drop one by one into the oil. After a min, turn the flame to medium and flip them one by one.
Take them out one by one using a spoon and drain the oil. Place them on napkin or paper towel in a plate to absorb excess oil.
Immediately serve the crispy Potato nuggets hot along with the tomato ketchup. *crunch*
Watch this video on how easy it is to make Potato nuggets at home!
HUNGRY? click here for more awesome recipes!!